Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, & Avocado Wrap


One of the best parts of my work day is when I get to be in a 5th grade classroom during their Social Studies time. I am a big History nerd- I have a BA in History and dedicated my entire college senior year to King Henry VIII and the whole Tudor Family History. Real life.

Today, we discussed rationing food during WWII. They played an interactive game online where they had to budget to feed their family for a week using their ration stamps.


So, what does this have to do with a BLTA Wrap? Well, friends.... take a look at the picture above. What is missing? That's right.... BACON.


You know what makes you want bacon? Hearing that you can't have bacon. In the middle of that 5th grade Social Studies lesson today, I knew what dinner would be. A Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Avocado Wrap with a drizzle of Light Ranch.


And y'all.... it was delicious!
btw: small confession... this is turkey bacon. I knoooowww.... but it's so much less calories and fat! Not quite the same, but tasty nonetheless!

Bacon Lettuce Tomato & Avocado Wrap
serves 1

I large whole wheat wrap
Half avocado sliced
half of a vine ripe tomato sliced
shredded lettuce
3-4 strips of cooked bacon (baked at 375* for 10 mins)
Light Ranch for drizzling

Assemble any way you like it and enjoy!


REMINDER:
May sponsorship is still available for only $5! Click the "Contact me & Sponsorship" tab for more information!!!

Comments

  1. Oh yum! I love bacon and avocado, so this is right up my alley. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading, wont you leave me a little note? Comments make me feel special and cool.