Wakey Wakey Eggs n Bakey!

Yesterday I decided to try something that I had seen from a cooking show host on the Cooking Channel. (Kelsey Nixon)
They, of course, looked delicious when she did it and it was SO simple and easy I was kind of irritated with myself that I never thought of doing this!!
I think they turned out pretty well, it's probably a better dish for a brunch or something, not just me and the dogs :-P



Cook the bacon on medium heat
until brown-not crispy!

Here is it: Bacon & Egg Cups

You will need eggs & bacon- duh
& a preheated oven- 400*






  
After bacon has cooled,
line muffin tins- place
small piece on the bottom

This bacon is too crispy,
I will have to just eat it- darn.

Fill each bacon cup with one egg-
just crack it right in there


Bake- 400* for 15mins

Eat!




*A few suggestions: Spray your muffin tin with some non-stick spray, I thought the bacon was greasy enough to not stick, but some of them still stuck pretty good. Add in whatever you like! Cheese, herbs, pepper, whatever! For me these were pretty salty- thank you, bacon- so serve them with something sweet like buttermilk biscuits and fresh berries, mmmmmm.


(Sorry about the wonky pictures, I'm not really sure how they got messed up and I can't seem to fix them!)














Comments

  1. This looks so yummy! I am definitly going to make these one Sunday morning! Thank you for adding me as a friend on 20SB's. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading, wont you leave me a little note? Comments make me feel special and cool.